Playgroup is the most interesting yet important phase of your child. During the Playgroup we ensure that a child develops affection towards the school, make new friends, understand student- teacher relationship and most importantly know that there is a world outside their home.
Play Group Highlights
- 1 year 8 Months and above
- Activities to enhance their motor skills
- Group Conversations
- Emotional Skills
At this age the children are much more receptive and are eager to learn new concepts. Throughout the day children make self-directed actions (but carefully guided choices), participate in small groups activities, take part in circle time and build the confidence needed to try new things.
- Age – 2 years 6 months and above
- Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking
- Puppet shows, Singing and Rhyming
- Learn about Shapes, Colors, Letters & Numbers
- Activities to induce Creativity
LKG & UKG
At this age children prepare themselves for a formal school experience. This Program is designed to get them ready for school by teaching letters, words, math concepts and valuable social skills. . From these LKG & UKG programs we ensure that the child gains social, emotional, physical and intellectual skills.
Highlights of LKG & UKG
- Age: 3 Year 6 Months to 5 year 6 months
- Activities to encourage Sharing ideas, thoughts and feelings
- Introduction to Maths, Science, English and Writing.
- Gain Social, Emotional, Physical and Intellectual skills
- Converse in English
Keeping in mind the need of working parents, Chutties Castle has developed unique day care facilities for children. Unlike most of the day care where meals and sleep are the only facilities provided to day care children, Chutties Castle offers a number of activities to the children.
Highlights of Daycare
- Age: 1 year 6 months and above
- Separate Day Care Beds in Hygienic environment
- Non-toxic child-safe toys
- Non-toxic Play Equipments
- Child-safe environment and clean toilets
- Fun filled activities